10th Annual British Classic Car Show, Lake Worth, Florida

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 10th Annual British Classic Car Show, Lake Worth, Florida
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:20:05 -0500
Listers:    We'd like to invite any Southeast US listers interested  to
attend our 10th Annual British Classic Car Show at Bryant Intracoastal
Park in Lake Worth, Florida on Sunday, February 17, 2002.

        Come on down and enjoy a sunny day of British food, regalia and
parts vendors,  bagpipers, and lots of  beautiful British cars at this
spectacular  waterfront site.   We're expecting 250 cars this year (232
last year)...about the maximum the park will hold.  Registration is $25,
which includes a free tee shirt (if regis. received by 1/26), show
program, collectable cloisonne show logo pin, and raffle ticket.
Spectators are free...we always get a big crowd of onlookers.  The show
is hosted by our Gold Coast Triumph & British Sports Car Club.

        For more details, contact me or go to our website at
<www.goldcoastbritcar.org>   A print-outable PDF registration form is
available on the website, as well as directions, motel list, and other
information.

        Get out of that nasty winter weather and plan a nice vacation
with us.

        Regards, Phil Bacon,  GCT&BSCC