RE: New MINI

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New MINI
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:26:16 +0200
I see a few of them here, but mainly because I work across the street from a
BMW dealership, so I see them coming off the car carriers.
Thay haven't sold too well here yet, mainly because they are more than
$5,000 more expensive than anything else in their class, and with less
interior space than cars like the Peugeot 206/Renault Clio/Toyota Yaris.

They do look good though, and from what I've heard are as fun to drive as
the original, if in a more modern swense of 'fun'.
Too bad BMW is being such a a*sehole about protecting the name from its
heritage.
RMartin
70B
Tel Aviv

> I just got back from 1 week's vacation in the UK.
> Saw lots of new MINI's and there is only one
> word to describe them - WOW. What a gorgeous
> car it is in the flesh. Saw lots of them about, in
> all different colours - BRG with a white roof looks
> about the best. The Cooper S is not yet available
> and all the press reports I read praised the car.
>
> Looking forward to when it arrives in the US
>
> gerry

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///