Re: elp elp

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: elp elp
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:28:27 -0500
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/identify.htm will give all you need to know
about id ing your B.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
NAMGBR Chairman

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:05 AM
Subject: elp elp

Friends, I desperately need to order the parts to fix the Victor,
but I have no idea whether my engine is a 3-main or 5-main engine.

I posted pictures and numbers for the two engines I have on hand,
but I guess everybody thought somebody else would reply. The clutch
alignment tools and pressure plates are different for the two
engines and I don't know which to order.

Here's my clutch type: http://www.theluggage.net/clutch1.jpg

My engine number (it was hard to read, but I think this is right):

18GK-WF-H  15091

I've done plenty of MGA overhauls and many more Minis, but no MGB's
yet.

Please reply by email, to save the list the extra traffic.  Thanks!!

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com
JJ Cale Live (w/Rocky): http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm