Rusty '67B firewall, was 'continuing discussion'

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Rusty '67B firewall, was 'continuing discussion'
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:56:50 -0500
I can't because I'm just out the door, but I'll have pictures when I get
back.  Picking the part up on the way at this late date is probably a pipe
dream, but it can always be shipped later, or if someone sends you a
picture, the part gets cut out, and I get a call to stop when going either
direction, then it could happen.  I'll cross my fingers. :-)

Either way, thanks for the try!

Denise