RE: Interesting/now Cosworth

To: "'ptegler@gouldfo.com'" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Interesting/now Cosworth
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:14:40 -0800
Paul:
        Sounds like you had a better time than I had with mine.  Gutless
till 4,000 rpm, clunky shifting and you were going 70 in a 55 zone before it
started to be fun.

        The stainless steel headers were a thing of beauty, and the owners
group was very active though.  Decided after a year that I couldn't afford
to appreciate the beast and own British cars too.  Sold the Vega and bought
a Mini.

Kelvin.

> Yes... the Cosworth Vega was a fun little machine.
> I loved mine. (am I showing my age here?)
>
> My friends were all into 'muscle cars' My Vega wagon had
> a transplanted engine. I had no problem staying with
> any of them  :-)
>
> Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list