Re: Parts needed for top (and other things)

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@softhome.net>
Subject: Re: Parts needed for top (and other things)
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:45:22 -0500
Patton,
Other than the two piece frame you'll need a header bar (old or newer will
fit), header seal retainer, header seal, handful of pop rivets or sheet
metal screws to attach the seal retainer, contact cement and the rear deck
retaining bar which slips into a pocket in the top below the rear window.
Depending on the money you want to spend, tops are available requiring the
above mentioned items or you can buy one ready to install on the car.

Mike
'79B w/packaway top