Re: 52TD Project for sale $2K

To: Jerry Erbesfield <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: 52TD Project for sale $2K
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:38:13 -0500
Hi Jerry,

       The purchaser is from Waltham, Mass., about 45 miles from here.  He's a
fellow enthusiast whose stable includes B's, Bugeyes and Spridgets.  He's having
the same 'where to put it problem'.  At least now can somewhat replenish my
Lazarus budget and get him ready for my proposed drive down U.S. #1 from Maine
to Key West next year.  I had a number of serious inquiries including from
Denmark (thanks, Hans) and North Carolina (sorry Eddie).

Bud Krueger
52TD (Lazarus, once again an only child)

Jerry Erbesfield wrote:

> My wife and I seriously discussed it last night. I really did want it. She's
> got lots of other good stuff but she didn't have any foresight on this TD -
> and also I don't know where we would have put it. We only have a two car
> garage, my wife certainly ain't gonna park outside and I can't leave Black
> Beauty out for very long either. I would have had to rent storage space.
>
> I would have loved to have had her though. I was the type that counted MG
> TD's in my sleep instead of sheep (or whatever) as a kid growing up. Hope it
> found a good home. Sorry it wasn't me.
>
> By the way, just for the record, how far away from you did the purchaser
> come to buy it? That was one of my wife's major beefs, other than the time
> required for the restoration project. It was just too far to have to go to
> get it - and I wouldn't have had time for anything else (HER honey-do
> projects is what she really meant)!
>
> -Jerry Erbesfield
> 73 B Black Beauty roadster
> jerbesfield@mediaone.net