that wrecked car

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com, MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: that wrecked car
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:06:30 EST
Hi lists.
    I wrote a year or two ago about the Nissan I wrecked and how I almost
died. One thread was how in Ca. you lose your liscence when you are in a coma
or knocked unconcious.
    There's an url.
    page is our church page.
    there are lists to discuss religion. This is not one of them.
    (well, the sacred octagon, perhaps..:-.)
    So any religious  comments, send to me directly, not to the list.
    Eric peterson

http://www.jesusrisenlord.org/nissanwrecked.jpg

'59 MGA. I love that car.
'70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell.
'97Audi A4.Supposed to be safe. Real safe.
'65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now.
So many cars. So little parking.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///