surveying an MGA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: surveying an MGA
From: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:58:02 -0500
A lister (Rob Lewis)  has agreed to look at an MGA project for me
I know the car has rusted rockers and doglegs
What should I ask him to look for that would turn a rebuilding project into a
major money pit?

Some of you have seen before and after pics of my Sprite and B

I'm a good amateur body man.  I can cut out and replace sheetmetal, do bodywork
and paint
I don't have a problem w/ doing upholstery, interior panels or carpet
I'm not afraid to rip a wiring harness out of a car and start over
I can rebuild engines but would rather not try to free a stuck engine

Thanks
Tommy
70B
67 Sprite