Fw: Southern California Concours

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Southern California Concours
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:44:19 -0500
I received the attached email in my capacity as coordinator for the MG
Council - If anyone with a pre 65 MG would like
to enter their car in this Concours d'Elegance please contact Cynthia
directly..I have already responded to her that I did
not know of any events on the west coast on Sept 22nd. Should anyone know of
any events that day please also inform
her of that fact.  (and let me know so I can add it to the events page of
the MG Council)

Regards

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil