Re: Fw: MGB sitings - Birthday girl

To: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, "Dave Houser" <mgs4dave@warwick.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: MGB sitings - Birthday girl
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:31:19 -0400
   I only caught it out of the of the corner of my eye.  I
thought that I was seeing things.   Now someone on the
list has to go to see the movie to insure that the disclaimer
appears at the end of the film.   What disclaimer you
ask ?

  ..."No MG's were injured or destroyed during the making of this
film"...

Safety Fast !

Gene Balinski
  80 B

At 12:06 PM 1/23/02 -0500, ptegler@gouldfo.com wrote:
>yep!  saw it.   I simply couldn't help but catch that myself
>in the commercial as my '73 BGT is Blaze Red so I seem to
>spot that kind of stuff rather easily.
>...but I don't have an aftermarket sunroof like that one
>in the commercial did.
>
>Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

Gene Balinski
Phone:  610-831-0868