Fw: note to auto newbies of all ages / Study at home

To: "MG Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: note to auto newbies of all ages / Study at home
From: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:16:19 -0500
This year, after obtaining the advanced age of the "double nickle", and
purchasing a car in need of a fair amount of body work, I enrolled in a
"auto body" course at our local community college.  It proved to me that I
can do body work.  It was basically a "hobby shop" where you brought in your
own project (parts or the whole car) and got to play with all their great
toys while an instructor kept you from destroying it.  Cost of the course
was only $200 but the great fun was explaining to my other half that in
order to use my new education, I now needed a compressor, cool air tools,
welder, another garage (with paint booth), etc.

Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Tom

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///