Re: MG Hearing

To: MGTD1952@cs.com
Subject: Re: MG Hearing
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:58:15 -0600
MGTD1952@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/24/02 1:32:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com writes:
>
> > Are you listers classic rockers?
> >
> That's where they would find me.  Or the station that broadcasts games for NJ
> Devils hockey, NY Giants football or NY Mets baseball!
>
> Steve in NJ

My wife heard yesterday that Led Zeppelin has sold the right
to use some of their songs for advertising. The first products
to use them? Cadillac.

That seemed strange, almost sacrilegious at first, but then you
start thinking Cadillac is actively change it's demographic
from, well, dead people (70s through the early 90s) down to today
where they're after fairly-well-off 40-somethings with boy-racer
backgrounds.

It's pretty scary, that I'm close to being Cadillac's target.

Of course, that's not going to happen. I don't buy GM, and I
want a ZT-T for the family.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155

///