computer problem-NON LBC CONTENT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: computer problem-NON LBC CONTENT
From: Monte Morris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:58:15 -0800
Sorry to bombard you with this, but this is the only list I'm on and I know
some of you are computer experts!
I have Norton anti-virus software updated daily, but I've been getting the
message below periodically, especially, it seems, when I'm downloading
something. I just press EXCLUDE and everything seems to go on as normal,
but I would like to know how to get rid of this annoyance.

Message:

Norton is detecting a VIRUS-LIKE Activity. The application
C:\Windows\MSDOWNLD.TMP\AS340C72. TMP\ACMSETUP.EXE is attempting to write
to the file C:\ProgramFiles\Internet Explorer\IE4.DLL. What would you like
to do
STOP   CONTINUE   EXCLUDE

Last night as I was downloading a new version of Internet Explorer I got
this message again. What can I do. Can I find the file and just delete it?
Please be specific, since I don't know a lot about computers (as you can
certainly tell :-)

Thanks for taking the time,
Monte 79B

///