Re: Quick connect hose nipples

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quick connect hose nipples
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:21:12 -0500
Enrique,
Try a home improvement store (Home Depot carries them) if you have one
near you. Also auto parts stores will have them. There are various
styles. I don't know why. My first used air tool had an automotive type
on it and that is what I use on all my air tools. They are not that
expensive.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:52:37 -0400 "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
writes:
> Hi list,  does anybody know where I can purchase on the web those
> quick fit
> nipples for hoses. Like the ones air tools use? I have tried Harbor
> Freight
> and Eastwood (40$ a nipple set!) thanks, Enrique

Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com

///