RE: Distributor choices - marking locations

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Distributor choices - marking locations
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:11:07 -0600
Kelvin and all, thanks for all the help.  I guess I'll save my self some
money by not buying a new vacuum advance and just go with the 16 degree
centrifugal advance and plug the vacuum port off.  Actually this appears to
be what has been done to the one vacuum advance since it is full of a hard
epoxy type substance.

Thanks,

Ken