Re: tonneau zipper and Aftermarket Wish List

To: ddubois@sinclair.net
Subject: Re: tonneau zipper and Aftermarket Wish List
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:04:31 -0600
Dave:

I thought all TD's came from the factory with "half tonneau."  My TD has
four "lift the dot" studs on the body:  One on each side and one on
either side of the spare tire mount.  My TD also has four studs on the
back of the seat back towards the bottom and a tonneau bar at the top.
The tonneau also had slits so the rear side curtains could be put on
while the tonneau was buttoned up.  The tonneau snapped to the studs at
the back and went over the bar on the seat back a couple of inches.
There were four elastic straps from there going down to the studs below.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///