MGA

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA
From: "Danny" <dannyvarnado@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:09:00 -0600
Hi All,  Thanks for all of the response to the MGA questions I have been
askeing.  I have decided to use the 1600 engine in my '58.  I only have two
questions tonight; 1. Does anyone have any experience with Crane electronic
ignition conversion kits?   2. Among the spare parts that came along with the
cars I bought was an exhaust manifold with two exit flanges.  One from the
front and back cylinders and one from the middle cylinders all in one casting.
It looks almost like cast iron headers.  Can anyone tell me what car it came
from so that I can order the correct exhaust.
Thanks, Danny

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///