RE: MGC/AH brake servos

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: RE: MGC/AH brake servos
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:42:12 -0500
Hi all,

If the brake servos are the same, then they're equally unreliable.  The
Volvo P1800ES Sports Wagon has the same dual remote servo setup but the
vacuum thingies (canisters?) are squarer and so are not the same part.
This could be a plus.  I vaguely remember that someone said they tried the
Volvo ones on a C and they said that they worked--same threads and
everything--however I never heard how long they lasted.  YMMV

Denise

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@earthli

///