Dealer Badge

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dealer Badge
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:18:50 -0600
On my '62 Midget there is a badge from what I think is the original dealer.
At the least it has been on the car for a very long time.

It is oval, chromed pot-metal, and reads:
BURBANK
SPORT CAR CENTERS
In raised letters and a logo that has two checkered flags crossed over a
bulls-eye

I was wondering have any listers in Southern California ever heard of this
place?  They don't seem to exist anymore, at least in that name, as nothing
turns up on the web.    Perhaps they have been absorbed into a modern dealer
conglomerate?

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis

///