Re: Carb Problem?

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Smitty" <smitty29832@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Carb Problem?
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:44:40 -0500
Smitty,
Could be just not rich enough or maybe the needle(s) are worn at the point
they would be at 50-60 mph, assuming they are the biased type. Checking the
richness costs nothing but some of your time so I would opt for that first.
If you need direction on tuning feel free to contact me direct.

Mike
'79B (SU equipped)