Jumping Tach

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jumping Tach
From: FlynShoot@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:04:09 EST
I have had this problem also. It usually occurs at low idle with the turn
signals flashing. I traced mind to an underperforming alternator and an
undercharged battery. Once I put a new battery and alternator in it stopped
and has never come back. I have no idea why this made a difference but it
did.

Btw, I have a Crane electronic ignition and Crane fireball coil. 77 B with a
freshly rebuilt 68 or 69 engine with flat top pistons. Weber DGV and Peco
exhaust.

FnS