fuzzy versus vinyl

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuzzy versus vinyl
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:28:30 -0700
In my slow restoration of a 72B, I am looking at ordering some parts from
Macgregor in Toronto. Mostly because I need the rubber seal for the back of
my factory hard top, not offered by most vendors.

I figured I would order a few other items. They say they are out of the
"fuzzy" door seals and offered the vinyl ones instead. Am I better or worse
off with vinyl? It looks like the "fuzzy" style was used up to 72 and black
vinyl started in 73.

Macgregor quoted me prices in Canadian dollars. Whats the conversion ratio
to US dollars? Is Macgregor a good company to do business with?

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///