Portable Garage?

To: "Shop-Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "MG Net"
Subject: Portable Garage?
From: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:10:40 -0500
Good Day List Members,

I am looking for some information on a "Portable Garage" ($260) that is listed
in the current Harbor Freight catalog for storage of one of my MGB's.  If
anyone has any first hand knowledge of its effectiveness I would appreciate a
reply either on or off list at tbott1@bellsouth.net
My questions are:
1.  How water resistant is it?  (snow is not an issue)
2.  Does much condensation accumulate inside?
3.  Can the sides be slid back or removed easily?
4.  How hot does it get inside it in the summer?  (Florida sun)

And any other tidbits or comments that I should consider.  I probably will
only need it for a year or so, until I get a permanent garage built.  But then
again, if there's a vacant space in my yard, I always seem to find another
little British car to occupy it.

Thanks,

Tom

///