Re: First Mishap with my B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Mishap with my B
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 00:16:43 +1030
"Andrew B. Lundgren" wrote:

> I though that was what the trip counter was for?   :)
>
> My gas gauge went a few years back somewhere in the
> harness (gauge works, sender works, but the path
> doesn't....) so I always reill atbetween 100 and
> 150 miles....

Where's your adventure?  I always aim for 200 miles nowdays - and when
that 200 miles ticks over at night with no fuel stations in sight it can
get the adrenalin pumping.  Not all stations are 24 hours here so if you
are in a strange part of town you can drive around for a while before
you find one open late at night!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII