Re: Last chance on a pair of Imps

To: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Last chance on a pair of Imps
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 00:59:05 -0600
"Carl W. French" wrote:

> Just in the slightest case anyone out there is interested, my mechanic is
> about to dispose of two project Sunbeam Imps with most parts. Let me know
> if you have any interest. The cars are located in southern Maine.

Please, some generous, tenderhearted LBC lover, don't let let these
ugly little damned-near worthless buggers die. There will come a day
when they are the last examples, if somebody will save them now. No
need for a complete resto, just a "stop-the-tinworm" at this point.
One day soon, they will be worth every dollar, every pound spent in
saving them, plus a nice reward.

Even an Imp should be represented at the big Salvage in the Sky and
at least a Concourse ribbon once in a while where the judges have a
real sense of humour.  ;)

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com