Re: Interesting Q-Ship TD....

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting Q-Ship TD....
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:54:25 -0600
Subject: Interesting Q-Ship TD....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810931144

> =====
> Dan DiBiase

Hi Dan,
   I couldn't agree more.  I love powerful motors in race and rally
cars but not in classics that are reported to be 'restored'.  In fact,
I am offended that the seller used the word "restored" in relation to
a modified car.  It isn't restored, no matter how shiny the paint is.
When my son sees these kinds of cars he comments that they have
been "wrecked."  Not a bas assessment for a 16 y/o.

Rick -- With a modified '68 BMW 1600-2 rally car

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///