New Additon to the Fleet

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Additon to the Fleet
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:02:03 -0500
Well I picked up a 1979 dark red MGB today and drove it home.  Seems to be
ok, stopped and put a new battery in it on the way home, which it really
needed.
It had Franklin county tags on it and I emailed a friend of mine who lives
in that county and told him about the car.  He said he used to own the car
several years ago and sure enough he did.  Small world!
I still have not nailed down the color, even looked at Paul Tegler's  web
page and it is between Damask, Carmine or Flamenco
The former owner posted a picture of it at
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/3/0/21013230.htm
Anybody truly board can check it out and tell what the real color might be.
THANKS!
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list