drive way stains

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: drive way stains
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:03:45 -0700
I have tried gunk, gasoline, bleach,  concrete cleaner, tide laundry soap,
and several other items is cant think of,  nothing seems to work to get the
stain out.  I still have the stain running down my driveway from where I
took the tranny out of my 88 dodge caravan and down to the street and put it
in the Plymouth to take it to the shop ,  this was almost a year ago the
only thing I found that will get most of the stain out is if you catch it
immediately and get it up with some kitty litter and rub it in with your
foot ,  before picking it up.  other than that you pretty much have
permanent stains,  but hey look at it this way,  at least the driveway is
water proofed.
Andy 66B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list