Re: Roll pad

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roll pad
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:10:53 -0800
Are you talking about Moss item #453-570 DASH ROLL? It's pretty obvious what
that is. Though I thought they used to call it a "crash rail" -- or maybe
that was VB's term for it. Anyway, when I bought mine, it was available
either complete (as shown) or as a kit, in which case you got a hardboard
strip, a shaped foam strip, some vinyl beading, and a sheet of vinyl about
6" wide and 5 ft. long to wrap around it. It sounds like you got that piece
by mistake, in addition to the complete roll. Or, the extra vinyl may be
intended for  the top of the dash area, between the roll and the windshield,
which is covered by black vinyl alright, although (1) it would be hard to
replace with the windshield in place, and (2) I'm not sure 6" would be
sufficient width.

on 3/13/02 12:01 PM, Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT at

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///