Cleaning the underside of the car

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaning the underside of the car
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:35:56 -0600
As I am preparing to get the car ready for strip and paint (if the rain
stays away), I was looking for ideas on the best way to clean the underside
of the MGB.  One idea I found on the was to run a lawn sprinkler under your
car and turn on full blast. Then move it around so it will reach all areas.

This really didn't sound like it would do much, but then I thought that I
could combine that with one of those hose attachments that are supposed to
spread liquid fertilizer.  Instead of the fertilizer I could use a
biodegradable cleaner.  I thought that the spray might act like small
pressure washers and clean some stuff under there before I hit it with a
brush.  What do you think, is this just wasting time, will I save some
effort by doing this.

Patton