Re: MG Lola running 4th at 11 AM

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Lola running 4th at 11 AM
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:28:54 -0600
Also: for our Speed Channel challenged listers, you can listen to live
coverage via the web here:
http://alms.americanlemans.com/RadioWeb/RadioWeb.asp

You will need RealPlayer to listen.

Great to the see the MG name back on the lips of the racing fan again,
especially with the large crowd that this year's Sebring has drawn. Can't
wait to see it at LeMans and Road America this year...

Jeff