MG die cast miniatures......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG die cast miniatures......
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:33:54 EST
As of late I have started a die cast miniature collection of classic British
sports cars, and I wondered if anyone else on the list is currently doing the
same? Triumphs, Jaguars, Austin Healeys, and most of the MG's are available
from various manufacturers. But I have been searching in vain for a 1/16 or
1/18 scale MG-TC or TD at a reasonable price. The only TC I have found is the
discontinued 1/24 scale from the Franklin Mint and used they are selling on
Ebay for anywhere between $250 to $350. Thats absolutely crazy in my opinion
! I have a Polistil 1/16 MGA, a Kyosho 1/24 MGB, and would appreciate any
info on a reasonably priced source for either the TC or TD in a similar
scale. I don't mind paying $75 or so, but the Franklin Mint version is
ridiculously overpriced.

                         Thanks...........Bill Dillstrom

         1962 MGA MKII roadster (full scale)........and several small MG's !!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///