Re: Slick 50

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: Re: Slick 50
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:19:55 -0800 (PST)
I don't know about these additives, I have never used any, reasoning that
1) I don't drive my cars in extremes of heat or cold and 2) I religiously
have changed my oil in all of my cars every 3,000 miles.... Not sure what
benefits I would get from additives. I have noticed that with some of
these quick oil change places (which I do use in the winter) you need to
specifically tell them NOT to put additives in! Got caught once, they put
'em in and I made 'em take it out by rechanging the oil and filter...!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)