Re: Carlisle

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:50:56 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Ajhsys@aol.com <Ajhsys@aol.com>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:28 PM

In a message dated 3/21/02 3:21:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HowerSL@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I believe the Friday night tradition is dinner at Rod's Roadhouse...
> No place on earth quite like it; which might be a good thing.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I heard it was Hoss's Steakhouse.  Decisions, decisions...

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

Tough Call. Rod's wasn't so good last year. I'm probably getting into
Carlisle late evening ( 8 - 9 PM) on Friday so I'll probably grab a bite at
the Clarion Hotel Bar. It's better that way since, as a commercial truck
driver, my legal limit is half of the limit for you with regular operating
license toting folks.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

///