Re: Midget Salvage Value (parts cars/salvagable cars?)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Midget Salvage Value (parts cars/salvagable cars?)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:08:56 -0700
>From your description, I would guess $500 at most for the pair as they
are not running...  Rust is also a huge factor.  I have a B however so
I don't know too much about the midgets value.

I have forwarded your question on to the MGs mailing list.  Midget
owners will know better.  Depending on where in the world you are, a
few of them might even be takers.

Good luck!

Listers,,,  Paul is not on our list so please make sure you reply to
him as well at pcritten@math.unl.edu.

Andrew

--
Andrew Lundgren