RE: MGB Parts suppliers

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Parts suppliers
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:23:35 -0700
> My question for this list then is, who are the businesses on the I
would
> contact for the items I will need for my MGB I am about to start. As I

> mentioned; the used but serviceable items.

Dennis, welcome aboard.  I can suggest a place here in Denver you could
try.  Sportscar Craftsmen, operated by Paul Dierschow, his number is
(303) 422-9272.  I'm certain that Paul has enough used parts to built
many MGBs.  I know he ships parts all over the world.

Larry Hoy
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///