RE: Enrique's MGB

To: "'steveb5815@juno.com'" <steveb5815@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Enrique's MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:23:15 -0800
Steve:

        It is a really nice treatment, and I'm thinking of doing something
similar in front of my house too.

        When the area in front of Moss Motors was landscaped, this treatment
was done so any employee driving a British car could park in front of the
premises without damaging the grass.  Right now there is a pretty yellow TC
parked on the lawn.  Once the grass has grown up, you can hardly tell that
the blocks are under the grass.

Kelvin.

> Doesn't look like cinder blocks to me. The squares are too small. Just
> wondering if it is a common material that may be available
> here because I
> have heard of a "mesh" material some use to park campers on
> that allows
> the grass to grow thru.
>
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:23:01 EST Aeseeyou@aol.com writes:
> > Steve,
> > Haven't you ever seen a cinder block driveway. The green are the
> > tufts of
> > grass that are growing up thorough the holes that are there
> when you
> > lay the
> > cinder blocks on their sides rather than the other way (flat).
> > any more questions..
> > Albert Escalante
> > 1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L
> > Central Coast British Car Club