Re: $500 BGT?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $500 BGT?
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:40:37 -0700
I bought mine a year and a half ago for $450.  99% rust free parked since
'83 because of travelling business type people.  Probably would have run if
the mice living in it hadn't eaten every shred of wiring under the bonnet
(and filled it with grass etc).  '71GT High compression motor, A/C, and the
only rust on it was a bad trunk floor due to a metal bottle of brake fluid.
It ate the bottle then perforated the floor but didn't get through the tank.
Biggest bonus...the car was a full time Arkansas and Oklahoma car so 99% of
the bolts unthreaded too.

james