Re: 74 MGB GT

To: "John Shidler" <allfacts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: 74 MGB GT
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:07:49 -0500
>Today, I am going to try to devise a parts inventory system for keeping
>track of parts as I take them off of the car. Any suggestions would be
>appreciated.

Lots and Lots of zip-lock bags. Clean parts before they go in. Mark outside
as much info as you can on the bag. Take six times more pictures than you
think you need. Get a few plastic totes and put various groups of parts
together (engine ancillaries, dash board parts, etc, etc). Plan on 10% of
the parts disappearing into the same place odd socks go.
Carl French