Re: Oil pressure/Pothole

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure/Pothole
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:26:44 -0700
I went in far enough for something in the front end, perhaps the
crossmember, to bottom out on the road.  I can't say for sure that the
pothole did it, but I went into the pothole with one oil pressure and came
out with a noticeably lower one.  My dad thought I was crazy for opening up
a perfectly good engine, but it was worth it for the findings.  It just so
happened that I had scheduled a clutch change for that next weekend.  So the
engine was out anyways.  That coincidence saved me a lot of time and money
since I would have lost the engine over all of this.

james