Re: realization

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: realization
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 14:25:46 -0700
At 02:11 PM 4/7/2002 -0500, Zubrovka wrote:
>Suddenly it dawned  on me why the list has slumped off on the
>postings, folks are out driving their cars!

I was wondering why the list had been inactive this weekend. But I haven't
been on the computer much either. Its finally warm enough outside that my
garage doesn't need heat (not that it keeps up anyway). My very ambitious
72 MGB restoration moves forward, although very slowly. I finished the
passenger door, adding the vent window, glass, regulator, door latches
yesterday. Today, I just took a break after putting the over riders on the
rear bumper and putting it on the car. Not sure what I'll do now - trunk
latch, window wipers, maybe even start drilling bolt holes in the floor
boards. So many things to do, so little time.......

David
67 BGT
72 B, progressing from a bare body shell