Re: 2 OD on ebay....

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 OD on ebay....
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 21:41:24 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew B. Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, April 07, 2002 9:26 PM
Subject: 2 OD on ebay....

There are 2 OD currently on Ebay, one black plate and the other blue
(?).

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181892036
0&r=0&t=0>
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181890914
3&r=0&t=0>

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

The different is that the later O/D was wired to engage in 4th gear only (I
believe that is the blueplated one)
If one of the units is from the guy in Nottingham, UK, I'd advise steering
clear. I bought a unit from him that cost me over $160.00 in customs fees
(on top of his $185.00 shipping fee) and then self destructed after less
than two thousand miles in 6 months. The best deal on overdrives are from
John Esposito of Quantum Mechanics in CT. He regularly has completely
rebuilt units on eBay for $975. He has been in business many years and is
very reputable.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman of NAMGBR