Re: wiper dilemma

To: "'David Councill'" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiper dilemma
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:59:36 -0600
I just went and had a look at my '71 roadster.  Mine has three blades with a
silver finish and fixing screws.  Looks like the bottom one in your picture.
The top two are GT; I don't know what the middle ones are for because I
can't remember ever seeing arms without the fixing screw.  The bottom one
does have the right curvature so I would say you need two more in addition
to the one you have.

james