BMC/BL part # sought for tiny bit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BMC/BL part # sought for tiny bit
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:36:32 +0300
Hello List,

What is the BMC/BL part # for this strange little clip that holds the
rubber ferrule which, in turn, holds the battery-to-starter cable almost
vertically, forward of the RH battery?

It's an "H" shaped clip and the ferrule/cable passes under the
horizontal line of the "H". There is another such clip on the inner LH
wing, beneath the front carburettor, but I don't know what it is for.
Both of these clips are secured to the body by two bend-able "ears"
each.

Can't find it listed in any of my suppliers' parts lists.

Evangelos
73 BGT LHD