Re: knock off wheels on ebay

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: knock off wheels on ebay
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:44:25 -0700
They look like an older Porsche style wheel, painted completely black, but
I don't think Porsche ever had knock offs.  Were these only available in
Australia....??

Robert.
73 Midget.

                      Max Heim

                      <mvheim@studioli         To:      MG List
<mgs@autox.team.net>

                      mage.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: knock off wheels on
ebay
                      owner-mgs@autox.

                      team.net

                      04/08/2002 10:10

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to Max Heim

on 4/6/02 11:26 PM, Zubrovka at zubrovka@earthlink.net wrote:

> Saw these rims while scanning through the ebay MGB parts list
> tonight.  Never seen that type before.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1818418510
>
> John

Well, he says they're custom-made. I wonder how heavy they are?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149