MGA Leans

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Leans
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:35:15 -0400
Leans to the right.  The front right side of the car appears to be sagging.
Everything seems to be intact except the rebound buffer is gone, only parts
of it remain.  Also, the old shock test is a failure as well.  The right
front shock, when bounced, keeps on bouncing and bouncing and bouncing...
Anyway, you get the idea.  I did not think that a bad shock would cause a
noticeable drop on any corner of the car.  Of course, there are many things
I don't know.  I have yet to check the fluid in the shock, but if the car is
leaning and the shock is the cause, I wonder if placing fluid in will do any
good.
Mike