Re: Clutch MC removal - '77 B

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch MC removal - '77 B
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:33:44 -0600
you should be able to reach through the cutout in the side of the pedal box
next to the brake MC with a box wrench and grab the lower clutch MC bolt.
This will let you hold it while you remove it from the front.  Alternatively
you may be able to reach through the firewall access plug under the dash
with a long extension, but I have never had to do it that way.
YMMV since I have only dealt with CBBs.

james