Re: TEST - Don't read....but

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TEST - Don't read....but
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:00:29 -0400
me too, just in case it was code for "all dumm newbies will pass it by"
:)

This has probably been discussed many times in here, but what is
considered a safe size if one is rebuilding an engine.  I've been
told the 1950cc rebuild puts a lot of stress on the block. I want
drivability first and good performance second.
Trying to navigate all the catalog hype about rebuilds, but I am
switching to  dual SU's on my 76B.  Any insights on healthy parts to
put in it?  Do the performance parts really make that much difference
over stock?
Any advice  about what to have done when I take it to th machine shop?
John