Cumberland MD rally/show update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cumberland MD rally/show update
From: "KMH" <britcars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:10:10 -0400
Listers-

This is an update, re-post of an event web site for a rally and show coming
up June 1 and 2 in Cumberland, MD. www.nationalroadrally.com

We've had a terrific response from the vintage community, several cars that
raced at Cumberland are already registered, but we need more! Also looking
for more info/memorabilia/memories from the old Cumberland National Road
Races.

Anyway, we'd love to have as many cars as possible for the weekend. Special
room packages, trailer parking, security for vehicles etc. are all
available, as weel as special pricing for just rally or show participation.
The event is open to any sports cars. Clubs are also invited (incited) to
attend in force.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me

Best regards,

Kevin Hutcheson